COVID-19 update on EcoLocal’s activities
Due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are regularly reviewing our activities, in accordance with Government advice and willRead more.
The Lodge Flats Update
If you are interested in purchasing a flat, please click on this post and follow the link.Read more.
Wallington Farmers’ Market: Saturday 13th June – pls read below
We plan that Wallington Farmers’ Market will be back on Saturday 13th June. Please do put this date in yourRead more.
Just be Natural – Louisa’s story
Louisa's Just Be Natural has been selling skincare products and essential oils at the Wallington Farmers' Market for over 10Read more.
Organic Food Growing Course
Just starting out, or would like to get some more detailed knowledge, then this course is for you.Read more.
Inclusive Cycling Sessions
We offer cycling for everyone in a safe off road place…..whether it is on two, three or four wheels!Read more.
Carshalton Environmental Fair
COVID - 19 Currently we are yet to establish if this year’s Environmental Fair will go ahead on the BankRead more.
Carshalton Frost Fair
The Frost Fair is sited in the beautiful setting of Carshalton Ponds and is a traditional winter event with activitiesRead more.
Wallington Farmers’ Market is held from 9am to 1pm every second Saturday of the month at the Old Town HallRead more.
Green Drinks meet ups are running online using Zoom during the Covid-19 pandemic. If you’d like to take part pleaseRead more.
What We Do
EcoLocal’s Inclusive ‘Gear-Up’ Cycling project offers cycling to everyone.Read more.
Food Growing / Community Allotment
Normal sessions now cancelled due to Covid-19 - we'll update on a restart date as soon as we know whenRead more.
We are renovating the existing buildings of The Lodge to create a mixed use development.Read more.
EcoLocal can provide cycle roadshows with a range of our fun and adapted cycles, staffed by our trained cycle instructors.Read more.
Home Energy Roadshow
EcoLocal’s Energy Road Show is designed to engage people in saving energy and money at home.Read more.
Free support to start or redesign your school’s garden?
We can offer free support for schools that are based in the London Borough of Sutton and Epsom and Ewell.Read more.
The Lodge Walled Garden
Now that the government have issued stay at home advice, we do not feel it would be appropriate to runRead more.
- May 2020 - Farmers Market Home Deliveries, Plant Sale
- April 2020 - News, Market Deliveries, Covid-19 Volunteering Opportunities
- Inclusive Cycling, Switch to Save Carbon, Help Renovate the Walled Garden
- Market, Food Growing and Fruit Pruning, Tandem Cycling with Visually Impaired People
- The Lodge, apartments available
- Christmas 2019, Farmers Market, Fruit Pruning Workshop
- Frost Fair, Christmas Shopping, Food and Drink, Music and Entertainment, Magic and Crafts
- Frost Fair Volunteers, South London Waste Plan, Food Waste Meeting
- Mushrooms Market Stall, Half Term Cycling, Therapeutic Gardening, Plant Labelling Volunteer Role
- 20th Anniversary Market, Wandle Fornight, Parks, Trees & Biodiversity Consultation
- Cherry tasting, summer cycling, Environmental Fair volunteering, Lodge flats
- Bud grafting workshop, summer garden party, Carshalton conservation consultation
- Easter Farmers Market, Lodge Progress, Walled Garden Renovation, Climate Petition
- Lodge Apartment Open Day, February Farmers Market, Fairtrade Fortnight, Half Term Cycling
- Farmers Markets 2019, Healthy Outdoor Activities, Women on Wheels