The Lodge Flats Update
If you are interested in purchasing a flat, please click on this post and follow the link.Read more.
6 Week Food Growing Course – starting September
Just starting out, or would like to get some more detailed knowledge, then this course is for you.Read more.
Family Cycling Sessions
We run family cycling sessions in most school holidays on Wednesdays 12pm-1pm at the David Weir Leisure Centre.Read more.
Bud-Grafting Fruit Trees – One Day Workshop – NOW FULLY BOOKED
Learn how to propagate fruit trees by budding in our new one day workshop.Read more.
Carshalton Frost Fair
The Frost Fair is sited in the beautiful setting of Carshalton Ponds and is a traditional winter event with activitiesRead more.
Carshalton Environmental Fair
Come and visit one of South London's best days out! Carshalton Environmental Fair is held each year in Carshalton ParkRead more.
A listing of the environmental events arranged by organisations in the London Borough of Sutton.Read more.
Wallington Farmers’ Market is held from 9am to 1pm every second Saturday of the month at the Old Town HallRead more.
What We Do
EcoLocal’s Inclusive ‘Gear-Up’ Cycling project offers cycling to everyone.Read more.
Food Growing / Community Allotment
EcoLocal offers you the opportunity to grow your own delicious organic fresh fruit and vegetables. We run a community allotmentRead more.
EcoLocal can provide cycle roadshows with a range of our fun and adapted cycles, staffed by our trained cycle instructors.Read more.
Home Energy Roadshow
EcoLocal’s Energy Road Show is designed to engage people in saving energy and money at home.Read more.
We are renovating the existing buildings of The Lodge to create a mixed use development.Read more.
Free support to start or redesign your school’s garden?
We can offer free support for schools that are based in the London Borough of Sutton and Epsom and Ewell.Read more.
Ecolocal provides networking, events and engagement services, local deliveries, and performs research projects.Read more.
- Cherry tasting, summer cycling, Environmental Fair volunteering, Lodge flats
- Bud grafting workshop, summer garden party, Carshalton conservation consultation
- Easter Farmers Market, Lodge Progress, Walled Garden Renovation, Climate Petition
- Lodge Apartment Open Day, February Farmers Market, Fairtrade Fortnight, Half Term Cycling
- Farmers Markets 2019, Healthy Outdoor Activities, Women on Wheels
- Community Allotment, Wintering Crops, Raised Beds
- Carshalton Community Allotment Harvest
- Exciting update on the Lodge: Renovation, apartments, facilities
- Farmers Market, Halloween, Frost Fair, The Lodge
- Frost Fair and Festive News from EcoLocal