COVID-19 update on EcoLocal’s activities
Due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are regularly reviewing our activities, in accordance with Government advice and willRead more.
Please help by making a donation
Help us raise funds toward our Healthy Sutton Outdoor activities: – supporting local people to engage in growing fresh foodRead more.
Wallington Farmers’ Market: Saturday 11th July 2020
Following the success of our ‘re-start’ market in June, we confirm that the next Wallington Farmers’ Market will be heldRead more.
The Lodge Flats Update
If you are interested in purchasing a flat, please click on this post and follow the link.Read more.
Just be Natural – Louisa’s story
Louisa's Just Be Natural has been selling skincare products and essential oils at the Wallington Farmers' Market for over 10Read more.
Organic Food Growing Course
Just starting out, or would like to get some more detailed knowledge, then this course is for you.Read more.
Inclusive Cycling Sessions
We offer cycling for everyone in a safe off road place…..whether it is on two, three or four wheels!Read more.
Carshalton Environmental Fair
We have very reluctantly concluded that we cannot run the event this year. We are aware that this will beRead more.
Carshalton Frost Fair
The Frost Fair is sited in the beautiful setting of Carshalton Ponds and is a traditional winter event with activitiesRead more.
Wallington Farmers’ Market is held from 9am to 1pm every second Saturday of the month at the Old Town HallRead more.
Green Drinks meet ups are running online using Zoom during the Covid-19 pandemic. If you’d like to take part pleaseRead more.
What We Do
EcoLocal’s Inclusive ‘Gear-Up’ Cycling project offers cycling to everyone.Read more.
Food Growing / Community Allotment
Normal sessions now cancelled due to Covid-19 - we'll update on a restart date as soon as we know whenRead more.
We are renovating the existing buildings of The Lodge to create a mixed use development.Read more.
EcoLocal can provide cycle roadshows with a range of our fun and adapted cycles, staffed by our trained cycle instructors.Read more.
Home Energy Roadshow
EcoLocal’s Energy Road Show is designed to engage people in saving energy and money at home.Read more.
Free support to start or redesign your school’s garden?
We can offer free support for schools that are based in the London Borough of Sutton and Epsom and Ewell.Read more.
The Lodge Walled Garden
Now that the government have issued stay at home advice, we do not feel it would be appropriate to runRead more.
- June 2020 - Farmers Market is back, Green Drinks Online, Giant Solar Farm in Kent
- May 2020 - Farmers Market Home Deliveries, Plant Sale
- April 2020 - News, Market Deliveries, Covid-19 Volunteering Opportunities
- Inclusive Cycling, Switch to Save Carbon, Help Renovate the Walled Garden
- Market, Food Growing and Fruit Pruning, Tandem Cycling with Visually Impaired People
- The Lodge, apartments available
- Christmas 2019, Farmers Market, Fruit Pruning Workshop
- Frost Fair, Christmas Shopping, Food and Drink, Music and Entertainment, Magic and Crafts
- Frost Fair Volunteers, South London Waste Plan, Food Waste Meeting
- Mushrooms Market Stall, Half Term Cycling, Therapeutic Gardening, Plant Labelling Volunteer Role
- 20th Anniversary Market, Wandle Fornight, Parks, Trees & Biodiversity Consultation
- Bud grafting workshop, summer garden party, Carshalton conservation consultation
- Cherry tasting, summer cycling, Environmental Fair volunteering, Lodge flats