We are running cycling sessions for 7+ year olds in the Summer Holidays on Thursdays at 12 – 1pm on the following dates: July 29th, August 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
The sessions take place on the athletics track at the David Weir Leisure Centre. The address is Middleton Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 1SL, please find a map here.
These sessions are suitable for children aged 7+ of all abilities accompanied by an adult.
These sessions will run even in the rain.
- We provide bikes - you will need to bring your own cycle helmet if you feel you need one
- Lots of fun
- Disability access cycles
- Develop cycling skills
- Safe off-road environment
If you are bringing 4 or more children please book here. Otherwise just drop in.
£5 per session per child. Pay on the day. Exact cash only - no change given. Or pay by Card
- Wash/sanitise your hands on arrival
- Keep at least 2m away from others, and 5m on the track
- Return used cycles to the sanitising area for cleaning after use.
- Do not attend if you have covid symptoms or have been in contact with somebody who has.
- Only share cycles designed for two people with those from your own household or support bubble
For more information, please email email@example.com