The next cycling session for 7+ year olds is in the October Half term Thursday 28th 12noon – 1pm
The sessions take place on the athletics track at the David Weir Leisure Centre. The address is Middleton Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 1SL, please find a map here.
These sessions are suitable for children aged 7+ of all abilities accompanied by an adult.
These sessions will run even in the rain.
- We provide bikes - you will need to bring your own cycle helmet if you feel you need one
- Lots of fun
- Disability access cycles
- Develop cycling skills
- Safe off-road environment
£5 per session per child. Pay on the day. Exact cash only - no change given. Or pay by Card
- Wash/sanitise your hands on arrival
- Keep at least 2m away from others, and 5m on the track
- Return used cycles to the sanitising area for cleaning after use.
- Do not attend if you have covid symptoms or have been in contact with somebody who has.
- Only share cycles designed for two people with those from your own household or support bubble
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org