There will NOT be a family cycling session over the Easter break. The next inclusive family cycling session is expected be held in the school half term holidays in Summer term. Pls check here again for details
The sessions take place on the athletics track at the David Weir Leisure Centre. The address is Middleton Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 1SL, please find a map here.
These sessions are suitable for children aged 7+ accompanied by an adult.
If there is snow or heavy frost we may have to cancel – please phone to check 020 8404 1522
- We provide bikes - you will need to bring your own cycle helmet if you feel you need one
- Lots of fun
- Disability access cycles
- Develop cycling skills
- Safe off-road environment
If you are bringing 4 or more children please book here. Otherwise just drop in.
£5 per session per child. Pay on the day. Exact cash only - no change given. Card payments now possible.
- Wash/sanitise your hands on arrival
- Keep at least 2m away from others, and 5m on the track
- Return used cycles to the sanitising area for cleaning after use.
- Do not attend if you have covid symptoms or have been in contact with somebody who has.
- Only share cycles designed for two people with those from your own household or support bubble
For more information, please phone 020 8404 1522 or email email@example.com