October Half Term - Inclusive Family Cycling session on Thursday 29th
We are running an inclusive family cycling session this half term on Thursday 29th 12pm-1pm at the David Weir Leisure Centre.
The session take place on the athletics track. The address is Middleton Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 1SL, please find a map here.
These sessions are suitable for children aged 7+ accompanied by an adult.
If there is snow or heavy frost we may have to cancel – please phone to check 020 8404 1522
- We provide bikes - you will need to bring your own cycle helmet if you feel you need one
- Lots of fun
- Disability access cycles
- Develop cycling skills
- Safe off-road environment
If you are bringing 4 or more children please book here. Otherwise just drop in.
£5 per session per child. Pay on the day. Exact cash only - no change given. Card payments now possible.
- Wash/sanitise your hands on arrival
- Keep at least 2m away from others, and 5m on the track
- Return used cycles to the sanitising area for cleaning after use.
- Do not attend if you have covid symptoms or have been in contact with somebody who has.
- Only share cycles designed for two people with those from your own household or support bubble
For more information, please phone 020 8404 1522 or email email@example.com