Sessions are suitable for children aged 7+ of all abilities accompanied by an adult
£5 per session per child. Pay on the day. Exact cash only - no change given, or pay by Card
- Easter Holidays: Thursday 7th and Thursday 14th April
- Summer Half term: Wednesday 1st June
- Summer Holidays: Thursdays: July 28th, August 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- No booking required
- Sessions take place from 12 noon till 1pm on the athletics track at the David Weir Leisure Centre which is in Middleton Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 1SL. Please find a map here.
We have a range of accessible cycles and our friendly instructors cater for physical and learning difficulties as well as autistic spectrum and all abilities.These sessions will run even in the rain.
- We provide bikes - you will need to bring your own cycle helmet if you feel you need one
- Lots of fun
- Disability access cycles
- Develop cycling skills
- Safe off-road environment
- Wash/sanitise your hands on arrival
- Keep at least 2m away from others, and 5m on the track
- Return used cycles to the sanitising area for cleaning after use.
- Do not attend if you have covid symptoms or have been in contact with somebody who has.
- Only share cycles designed for two people with those from your own household or support bubble
For more information, please email email@example.com