Our inclusive cycling sessions run at the David Weir Leisure Centre athletics track (see here for more details and a map):
PLEASE NOTE: There will be no sessions on the following days as the David Weir Leisure Centre is not able to offer us our usual session availability:
July 4th, 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th
All other Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for adults and 14+ year olds are running throughout term and holidays.
- Sessions normally run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Please pay by EXACT cash or by card – no change will be available.
- The fee is £5 per person (carers not charged).
- We run from 10am till Midday
- Sessions will run even if it is raining
- Sessions cater for adults and those aged 14+
- See our range of cycles here
- Sessions are run in line with government Covid regulations.
The following information should be read prior to coming to sessions:
- Please ensure you read our Track Rules and Covid Code of Conduct
- If an individual has not attended before they MUST have completed a registration form before riding – please download here or collect one from the registration desk on your first session
COVID-SAFE: We have put lots of measures in place to make sure you are safe and can have a fun time, enjoying getting some fresh air and exercise on our wonderful cycles!
- HANDS: Please sanitise your hands on arrival
- SPACE: 2m queuing will be in place. Please keep 5m (more than two lanes) from others when cycling. If it’s busy you may have to wait for turns on the bikes.
- FACE: Masks are optional as it is outdoors.
- SHARING: if you wish to share a bike with two seats, this MUST be with someone else from your household or support bubble.
- SANITISING: All bike hand grips and saddles will be sanitised between users. Please follow instructions on where to leave bikes when dismounting – you will be shown what to do.
- HELMETS: We will not be able to lend cycle helmets. You do not have to wear a helmet. But if you want to you must bring your own helmet. Please let us know if this is a particular problem for you.
DONATIONS: EcoLocal is a charity and does not receive regular funding for the ongoing costs of running these sessions – so we need to fundraise. If you are able to support us by making a donation to help us with running costs, please follow this link