Our inclusive cycling sessions run at the David Weir Leisure Centre athletics track (see here for more details and a map):
- Please pay by EXACT cash or by card – no change will be available.
- The fee is £5 per person (carers not charged). please pay before riding
- Sessions will run whatever the weather unless snowy/icy
- Sessions cater for adults and those aged 14+
- See our range of cycles here
- Sessions normally run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10am till Midday. LAST ENTRY 11.45am
- Please note that we are NOT open Bank Holidays. Please note we will NOT be running on: Mon 1st April, Mon 6th May, Mon 27th May, Wed 12th June, Thu 13th June, Wed 3rd July, Mon 8th July, Wed 10th July, Wed 18th July, Mon 22nd July, Mon 26th August.
Have fun on our wide range of accessible cycles suitable for all abilities and disabilities. We have side-by-side cycles for cycling with a companion, wheelchair cycles, accessible trikes, hand cycles, recumbents, go-carts and more! We also have a wide range of two wheelers for those who would like to learn to ride or regain cycling confidence. Our friendly cycle instructors are on hand to help you take it at your own pace.
The following information should be read prior to coming to sessions:
- Please ensure you read our Track Rules and Covid Code of Conduct
- If an individual has not attended before they MUST have completed a registration form before riding – please download here or collect one from the registration desk on your first session
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions please email email@example.com
DONATIONS: EcoLocal is a charity and does not receive regular funding for the ongoing costs of running these sessions – so we need to fundraise. If you are able to support us by making an additional donation to help us with running costs, please follow this link