Christmas break details as follows:
Last session 2021: 16th December
First session 2022: 10th January
Our inclusive cycling sessions run at the David Weir Leisure Centre athletics track (see here for more details and a map):
- Sessions run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- We run from 10am till Midday
- Sessions will run even if it is raining
- Sessions cater for adults and those aged 14+
- See our range of cycles here
- Sessions are run in line with government Covid regulations.
The following information should be read prior to coming to sessions:
- Please ensure you read our Track Rules and Covid Code of Conduct
- If an individual has not attended before they MUST have completed a registration form – please see here
- Please pay by EXACT cash – no change will be available.
- Or you can pay by card.
- We do not take prepayment.
- The fee is £5 per person (carers not charged).
We have put lots of measures in place to make sure you are safe and can have a fun time, enjoying getting some fresh air and exercise on our wonderful cycles!
- HANDS: Please sanitise your hands on arrival
- SPACE: 2m queuing will be in place. Please keep 5m (more than two lanes) from others when cycling. If it’s busy you may have to wait for turns on the bikes.
- FACE: Masks are optional as it is outdoors. But we will ask you to wear one if you are able to if you need to be closer than 2m to a cycle instructor, eg for help to get on a bike.
- SHARING: if you wish to share a bike with two seats, this MUST be with someone else from your household or support bubble.
- SANITISING: All bike hand grips and saddles will be sanitised between users. Please follow instructions on where to leave bikes when dismounting – you will be shown what to do.
- HELMETS: We will not be able to lend cycle helmets. You do not have to wear a helmet. But if you want to you must bring your own helmet. Please let us know if this is a particular problem for you.
TRACK AND TRACE:
Our volunteers on the registration desk will be checking we have your correct contact details, so please have your telephone number with you. This is important for track and trace.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank the Sutton Giving COVID-19 Rebuild Fund for assisting us in this difficult time.
The EcoLocal charity does not receive funding for the ongoing costs of these sessions. If you are able to support us by making a donation to help us with running costs, please follow this link