Help us raise funds toward our Healthy Sutton Outdoor activities:
– supporting local people to engage in growing fresh food at Carshalton Community Allotment and,
– running Inclusive Off-Road Cycling sessions using our fleet of two wheel and special 3 and 4 wheel bikes.
These activities will help people deal with the Covid-19 crisis by:
– providing fresh produce for distribution to local people in need via the Women’s Centre
– provide opportunities to volunteer, socialise with others and share skills
– providing cycling exercise to many who would otherwise not be able to participate, either for health reasons, confidence issues or other accessibility restrictions. We can help!
Please follow the link below to make a secure donation to our charity. If you are in a position to add Gift Aid, we’d be very grateful 🙂