Our accessible cycling project helps people with all abilities and those with disabilities to be able to experience cycling, to gain exercise, meet other people and learn skills. We have an amazing array of cycles; adult trikes, go carts, wheelchair bikes, 3 wheel tandems, hand cycles and more! Please see our Inclusive cycling page for details.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to help:
- set up sessions by getting bikes, trikes and barriers in and out
- as stewards to assist with welcoming people
- keep the cycles organised during the sessions
- help with minor cycle repairs during sessions and keep the fleet in good condition
- be there to help generally with these good natured cycle sessions