Our accessible cycling project helps people with all abilities and those with disabilities to be able to experience cycling, to gain exercise, meet other people and learn skills. We have an amazing array of cycles; adult trikes, go carts, wheelchair bikes, 3 wheel tandems, hand cycles and more!
We have re-designed our cycling sessions to be covid-safe. Please see our Inclusive cycling page for dates of our next restart. Sessions will run on the athletics track at the David Weir Leisure Centre (SM5 1SL). We are looking for enthusiastic people to help:
- set up sessions by getting bikes, trikes and barriers in and out
- as stewards to assist with staying safe through queuing and socially distancing
- keep the cycles clean by sanitising handgrips and saddles etc between users
- help with minor cycle repairs during sessions and keep the fleet in good condition
- be there to help generally with these good natured cycle sessions