EcoLocal Environmental Fair 2019 Competition rules
By entering this competition you are agreeing to all the rules below:
- This competition is open to residents of the London Borough of Sutton and the surrounding boroughs of Epsom and Ewell, Kingston, Merton, Croydon and Reigate & Banstead.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old (or over 14 years old with parents permission)
- One entry is allowed per person and per email/facebook/twitter address
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing that we add your email details to our free email list (if you are not already a member) to receive updates on our activities, events, opportunities to volunteer and ways to support local projects as well as other short news items and consultations. We’ll send you emails approximately once or twice a month. Membership of our e-news list is free and you can leave any time you like. EcoLocal runs a range of charitable projects and social enterprise activities in Sutton and the surrounding areas. Our privacy statement can be read here
- Winners will be decided by a prize draw made from a list of all correct entries received by the competition end date which is midnight on the 31st August 2019.
- The prize draw will be made by 2 EcoLocal charity Trustees.
- The first name drawn from the list of correct answers will be awarded a Relax and Rejuvenate package worth £100 from Just Be Natural, which includes: A one hour super aromatherapy facial worth £55 PLUS a £45 voucher to spend on Just Be Natural calming Carshalton Lavender Collection made with our locally grown Carshalton Heritage Lavender Oil.
- The offer must be claimed by the end of October 2019.
- EcoLocal will not be responsible for any costs including travel costs incurred as a result of winners collecting their prizes.
- The competition is not open to EcoLocal staff or Trustees.
- Winners agree to their photo being taken and being used to help promote our activities (both charity and social enterprise) and competitions. Winners agree to us using their photo and name both in local printed materials as well as on the internet and other related social media.
- Winners may transfer their prize to a family member or close friend as long as the family member or close friend usually lives within the geographical area defined in point 1. above.
- English law applies to this competition in the event of a dispute.