The next Wallington Farmers’ Market will be held on Saturday 9th October, 9am-1pm
We have all kinds of fresh, quality, seasonal British produce: fruit, veg, locally reared meats, fresh seafood, wine as well as craft, plants, fresh cut flowers, natural beauty products, tasty treats and much more. You can chat to the farmers and producers about their products as well as meet up with friends!
We currently expect Wallington Farmers’ Market to be open for all 2021 dates.
Please help us keep the market safe for you and others by keeping to the following rules:
Wallington Farmers’ Market Covid Code of Conduct
• Help protect others – do not come to the market if you have a cough or a temperature, or have lost your sense of taste or smell
• We would appreciate it if you could wear a face covering
• If you still feel too vulnerable to shop yourself, please do ask someone to shop for you and remember many producers will deliver if you order in advance
• A one-way system is in place to avoid crowding, with entrance via the gate to the South gate of the town hall
• Stewards are in place to manage social distancing queuing
• Please only handle food you are purchasing
• Leave your dogs at home (guide dogs welcome)
• Catch coughs and sneezes in a tissue and take home with you for disposal
• Use hand sanitiser