Learn how to propagate fruit trees by budding in our new one day workshop.
Saturday 27th July 2019, 10.30am-3.30pm at The Lodge Victorian Walled Garden
- Work with heritage apple and pear trees in The Lodge walled garden
- Learn the technical theory behind budding to propagate onto a
variety of rootstock to produce upright, cordon, espalier and
step-over trees. Detailed hand-outs also provided
- Hands-on sessions to gain practical skills in bud-grafting
- Led by Sarah Foss, RHS qualified, experienced fruit grower and tutor
- All participants take home two budded rootstocks
Bring secateurs and pruning knives if you have them.
Cost – £55
For more information contact:
020 8404 1522