The fair has lots for children to do from craft to a cycle obstacle course in the tennis courts and fun activities throughout the event.
If you would like to run a children’s activity that would fit into the ethos of the event, please complete our enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.
Family and children’s activities in 2018 included:
- Face Painting with Katie’s Festival Faces
- Obstacle course with Sutton Night Watch
- Generate Energy by pedal power at EcoLocal’s cycle display by Music Café
- Get henna tattoos at Authentic Indian Arts
- Beanstalk Barney’s Emporium of Fun – lots of fun foody games
- Coconut Shy at the Women’s Centre stall
- Big Draw project with Carshalton Artists
- Story reading with author Helena Vaughan at Carshalton Artists
- Cycle obstacle course in the Tennis Courts
- Meet a tarantula – if you dare! at Creature Courage
- Cycle Speed Challenge – with Anerley Cycle Club
- Craft activities – with 1st Wallington Scouts
- Clay sculpting with Abel Kesteven
- Art activities at Churches Together in Carshalton
- Children’s Games at Honeywood Museum stall
- Wool spinning demonstrations at Downlands stall and Knitty Nora
- Lucky Dips and Tombolas – at various stalls
- Cycle Obstacle course – Test your cycling skills on the Sutton
- Cycling Club Challenge – on the tennis courts, a bicycle course includes slalom, limbo bar, rumble strip and chicane. Free activity for Under 18s. Bikes and Helmets Available.