We are delighted to be working with Sutton Schools Sport Partnership to provide sessions exclusively for SEND students in the London Borough of Sutton.
Sessions run on Mondays in term time 12noon – 1pm – Summer term from 25th April (excluding Bank Holidays and the 4th July).
These sessions are subsidised to £3 per student per session.
- Wide range of accessible trikes
- Hand cycles, go carts, recumbents
- Companion cycles – to ride with carer
- Cycles suitable for wheelchair users
- Two wheel bikes
- Cycle helmets (for these special sessions only)
- Gain cycle skills
- Learn to ride two wheeler or trikes
- Gain cardiovascular exercise and strength
- Improve co-ordination skills
- Learn to follow instructions outside the school environment
- Fun and sociable activity
Please contact us on email@example.com if you have a group that would like to take part.